Friday, May 4, 2007
Why Do I Have Such a Cool Friend?
On Friday Bethany and I spent one of our first summer days getting acquainted with her new appartment, eating sushi, enjoying the company of some amazing friends and scowering the Chattanooga area for murals and such. I am OH so thankful for this little one known as Bethanscree. What a blessing....what a blessing!!!! She's such a dear friend and although I feel very sad (VERY SAD!) as I bid many farewell, it makes me all the more thankful for the one's that are still here and daily enriching my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
this was encouraging to read..i know that sound cliche and corney but some things in life just are.
i love bethany too... she wrote me an email yesterday and i was half way through it when mom came bursting through the door and called me name. I turned around to her with tears running sloppily down my face... "what's wrong?!?!"... "bethany. she's just really great."
i know i'm just an emotional girl sometimes. but i also know that Bethany is cool. very cool.
sien-ner
Post a Comment