Friday, March 20, 2009

Pumpkin Bumper Turns One!

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you haved loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will
give thanks to you forever!"
- Psalm 30:11-12

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart."
- Jeremiah 1:5

March 20th, 2008
The moment in which my entire heart became his.
And the words of a lullaby became real.
When I got home from a movie and a late lunch with my dad, there was this bundle of joy hand delivered by my dearest Sienna.
Inside was this blessing of a gift.
She had various pictures held on by pretty satin ribbons.
Bordering the picture board was Wits lullaby.
She knows me.
To My Wit:
I love you more than life itself.
Happy Birthday My Boy.




3 comments:

Jessica said...

:) Love and miss you darlin'.

still a little girl in the wind said...

i am crying. bah! that is the sweetest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

Chels- he is beautiful. Like his mama. :)
Miss you love.