Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jason Schwartzman Just Got A Whole Lot Hotter!


After seeing a Jason Schwartzman look a like the other day(DONT ASK), I have since been re-smitten with the recent works of his band, Coconut Records. I stumbled across one of his songs "Summer Day" from him debut album entitled Nightingale. I wasn't sure it was possible, but as Schwartzman began to sing a simple hum-of-a-duet with Kirsten Dunst, he somehow became a whole lot hotter! Take a listen and tell me it ain't true. :)
GO HERE! -----> http://www.last.fm/music/Coconut+Records/_/Summer+Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I totally bought this cd after reading your post. I like it!
Does this look-a-like go to Covenant? I totally had grammar with him last year! (if we're thinking of the same Jason Schwartzman look-a-like). craziness.

Unknown said...

Yes indeed he does!!!! That's amazing that you know who i'm talking about. He even wears Jason Schwartzman type outfits. A-Maze-ING. I love you for getting my twisted lil' mind tobes. I HOPE YOU'RE SWELL DARLING!!!!